Sunday, February 10, 2008

Too busy to post

Been a couple days. After my last post we had an overcast day that
turned into a torrential downpour in the late afternoon/evening,
complete with spectacular thunder and lighting. Aftsr sunsst we put on
our headphones and sat in bed listening to tunes, watching the
lightening dance over the ocean. The accompanying thunder that shook
our little hideaway enhanced our auditory experience like some
Hawaiian God's subwoofer.

Yesterday we hit the beach. Ho'okena, to be exact, the beach we hit
with Annie and Jeff earlier in the week. The sun blazed down on us,
and I now have a patchwork of red on my chest and legs. Apparently we
didn't do a very good job applying sunscreen to my pasty self. We
finally had to rent an umbrella to prevent me from turning into a
lobster.

1 comment:

insatiable-itch said...

Well, if you were a lobster, you'd be a ROCK lobster! Cause you rock!